Welcome to the Grampians Peaks Trail – Interactive Map Booker
Before you use this trip planner to book your hike, visit the Grampians Peaks Trail (GPT) section of the Parks Victoria website to plan your hike and know which hike-in campgrounds you wish to stay at.
To book your Grampians Peaks Trail hiking adventure:
- Select your preferred ‘Start Date’ using the calendar.
- Click the green box to ‘View Availability’.
- Check the availability of the hike-in campgrounds you want to stay at.
- Close ‘View Availability’ and return to the interactive map.
- Select the hike-in campground you wish to stay at for night 1 (either from map or left-side list).*
- Select the number of ‘guests’ and ‘campsites’ required.
- Click ‘Select’ to see brief description of the trail.
- Click ‘Continue’ to add it to your itinerary.
- You can ‘View Availability’ at any time when building your itinerary.
- Select the next hike-in campground you wish to stay at and follow ‘Step 4’ above.
- You can see your itinerary being created on the left-side as you repeat ‘Step 4’ above.
- When you have added all the hike-in campgrounds for your itinerary, click ‘Book Now’ button (next to ‘View Availability’) and follow steps to ‘Add & Checkout’.
- Complete booking information and payment details to finalise your booking.
- You will receive a Booking Confirmation Email within 2 hours (please check Junk folder).
*When using the interactive map, ‘Click and drag mouse’ to move the map. Use scroll function on mouse to zoom in/out. On keyboard, click on the map and use keyboard arrows and ‘Shift +/-‘.
If you want help with your booking, call our Customer Service Team on 13 1963.